Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Creative Prompt #224: Fleet

Once again, Jaye over at Artquiltmaker.com has got my brain churning with her Creative Prompt.

This one popped into my head instantly because the name of the store where I get my running shoes is called Fleet Feet. 


My perspective is off, making the runner's leg look...well, not exactly like a runner's.  But that's okay.  My leg doesn't look like a runner's should either. 

It's funny that Jaye posted this one this week.  I have another idea related to running that is percolating in my brain right now.  I can't wait to share it with you later.

Check out other Creative Prompt responses in Jay's Flickr group.  



1 comment:

  1. I think the leg is great. The bottom of the shoe looks different, but not bad and it doesn't scream wrong to me. Good job for attempting! I am so glad you are stretching yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...