Monday, April 7, 2014

Menu Plan Monday - Spring Break!




It's Menu Plan Monday and the younger kids are on spring break this week. That means Grace gets to go with me tonight to quilt guild, and we've planned a couple of college visits as well. Both sets of grandparents have come home from long trips and want to see us the kids.Translation: I barely have to cook at all!

We're still pulling recipes from the Eating Clean Plan by Melissa of Bless This Mess. So far it hasn't been too bad (mostly because it isn't that strict), but I have a feeling that this week will be a bit of a challenge with so much eating out/away from home.

I told you my FitBit is missing, but now the scale has decided it is also on strike. It's not the batteries, because it still lights up and goes through all of its paces. When you step on, though, it stays at zero. So not only can I not track my steps, now I can't track my weight until we buy a new scale. And then, who knows how that scale compares to the old scale? I know, I know, first world problems. But when it comes to being healthier, the obstacles don't have to be that high.


My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.


MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
What's on your menu?



1 comment:

  1. I would be lost without my fitbit or scale, both gone? I'm not sure what I would do. :). Hopefully your fitbit will find its way home and something will kick your scale back into working mode.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...