Monday, April 14, 2014

Menu Plan Monday - Recovery Mode


It's Menu Plan Monday and last week's attempt at clean eating was a total bust. It was a combination of too many activities and not exactly loving the recipes on the plan we were trying to follow.  This week I decided to go back to what was working for us (translation: Skinnytaste) and choose recipes from Gina's clean eating tag. My exception is Wednesday, when Gracie has an orthodontist appointment that we've been warned will be long and painful, so she got to pick whatever soup she wanted. Poor bunny!

I have also contacted FitBit and hope to be getting a replacement soon. The scale still has not been replaced, so I have no idea how I'm doing; I figure this is a good week to be in denial!

My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.


MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
What's on your menu?



1 comment:

  1. so super yummy love your plan
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...