Thursday, August 28, 2014

#TBT - Throwback Thursday - Beach Baby Bag

Quiltin Jenny

It's Throwback Thursday here at Quiltin' Jenny, and I hope you'll link up and share your own creative adventures from your pre-blogging days.

Today's project is perfect for a long weekend at the beach. If only!


This bag is one my BQF Pam taught me on one of our many quilt retreats. She called it a Fat Quarter Bag, but I can't find a link to the pattern or designer. If you know any more details, please let me know and I will update this post.

Pam made one for my birthday in my favorite blues and yellows. She showed up carrying it one day and, when I admired it, said "I'm so glad you like it because it's your birthday present." The other part of my present was for her to show me how to make it!


I made this one for the pool/beach out of the cutest Beach Baby fabric by Kari Pearson (again, I can't find a link). I love these bags because they hold a stack of beach towels OR a full sized quilt easily. Gracie likes to use this one for sleepovers.


I have a third one of these bags that a guild member made me at the end of my term as guild president as a thank you. The bag and her sweet note really touched me.

Let's take a walk down memory lane and see what you made a long, long time ago.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...