Wednesday, September 24, 2014

WiP Wednesday - Binding!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

I'm linking up with WiP Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced.


Yesterday I found myself with a couple of unexpected hours at home alone and decided to dedicate them to my Star Surround quilt. I really need to finish it because drop off for the quilt show is MONDAY!

I managed to finish the quilting motif in the corners and the stippling around it. I think I'm done quilting, although I'm a little concerned about some of the unquilted areas. Hopefully after I wash it I'll be happy with the results and won't have to try to add quilting after the fact.

My binding is made and I'll be sewing it on, along with a label and sleeve. My other quilts for the show need sleeves as well, so that's what my weekend looks like.

I can't believe the show is only nine days away! What are you working on?



1 comment:

  1. I seem to have spent more time on the computer than anything else this week....sigh. Good luck finishing up your quilts! Hope Grace is continuing to feel better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...