Friday, October 3, 2014

Fitness Friday - Two Steps Forward, One Step Back

It's Fitness Friday over at OzzyPip Quilts.


I'm trying to keep this in perspective. I look at my stats over the last week, and am disappointed that I haven't hit 10,000 steps any day this week.


But then I look back over the last four months since my surgery, and I can see that I am making progress.  It's a little two steps forward, one step back, but it's still progress.

Things I learned this week:

  • The One Direction concert didn't count for enough steps to account for how tired I was.
  • The day after the concert I was hopeless.
  • I may be in tenth place among my friends, but I'm still ahead of The Pit Boss and Grace!

How is your fitness journey going?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...